What you need:
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Dried Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 cans Petite Diced Tomatoes with Garlic and Olive Oil
- 2 cans (6 oz.) chopped clams, drained and juices reserved
- 1-1/2 lbs. uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 lbs. Linguini pasta, cooked
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
What you do:
- In large sauce pan sauté garlic and pepper flakes until garlic is golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and reserved clam juice. Boil for 10 minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Add shrimp and clams and simmer until shrimp are cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over linguini and Serve.
We hope you enjoy this recipe!
Pays to Stay Local
Think about it: would you want $13 or $45? For most people, that is a "no-brainer." Still, we have people shopping at the big box stores taking no thought for how it affects the community feel of our neighborhood.